Monday, 16 June 2014

Sideshow Alley Trio by Glam Polish

I finally got around to swatching the Sideshow Alley Trio by Glam Polish. This is a fun trio from Glam Polish that came out last year! Once I am caught up on all of my swatching (I hope it is soon) I really hope that I can keep up to date and not be going to collections from the previous year for the first time!

"Funhouse!" - This one is a fun mixture of neon pink and purple dot glitter in a white crelly base. For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat. I would love to use this polish as part of some nail art in the future, it's just so fun it deserves some nail art.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

"Freak Show" - A cool combination of blue and green dots in a white crelly base. I don't know what it is about these colours together with the name, but I think it works together perfectly!  For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

"Insane Clown Poppy" - One of the most colourful glitter toppers in existence! A mix of three different size matte dot glitters in almost every colour. I dabbed one coat over black and used a glossy top coat to smooth it all out. I love how the black background makes all the colours pop.  

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

-Bettina