Monday, 23 June 2014

Saada Sunconure Inspired Nail Art

Saada is an Australian bikini brand that was started late last year by one of by beautiful friends. She has created some of the most amazing bikinis that I have ever seen, and they are the perfect inspiration for nail art! The Sunconure piece was one of the first pieces she created, so it is the first design that I decided to use as inspiration. The Sunconure bikini is a combination of bright summer colours from yellow to orange. For my nails a went a little bit more pastel, partly because I prefer pastels, and also because I had better pastel polishes.

The first design I did was inspired by the front of the bikini bottoms. On the front the design has orange that fades into yellow with a print over the top, then it is cut off by a solid bright orange. On my nails I used "Mellow Yellow" and "Peaches n' Cream" both by Picture Polish, I also used "Citrus" by Australis. For the stamping I used "Snow Me White" by Sinful Colors with stamping plate EDM02.

Lighting: In light box

I loved the stamped design so I decided to do the design over the rest of my nails. I love how this looked, I never wanted to take it off!

Lighting: In light box

I had to pose with my Saada Sunconure bikini bottoms. As you can see, the bikini is super bright and summery! It looks especially bright against my pastel nails and pale skin. 

Lighting: In light box


You can check out all of the fantastic Saada products HERE

More Saada inspired nails to come soon!

-Bettina