Monday, 16 June 2014

Pink Lotus by Krafty Gurl

I was recently sent "Pink Lotus" and the "Gloss It" top coat  by Krafty Gurl to review. Krafty Gurl is a new to me brand that was sent to me by Powder Perfect. Krafty Gurl is an American indie brand that is now available through the Powder Perfect shop.

"Pink Lotus" - This sparkly pink stunner has a sheer pink jelly base. It has various pink micro glitters of slightly different shades and sizes. The formula of this one seemed a bit thin at first, but three thin coats worked perfectly. In the sunlight it was super sparkly and you could see all the glitters, but I love how it looked in my light box the colours were softer and it had a gorgeous finish. 

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box
"Gloss It" Top Coat - I quite liked this top coat. I have used this top coat a few times since it joined my collection.  It was smooth and spread across the nail easily. I was using a new bottle, so I imagine that by the time you would get around half way it would start to thicken a bit. I didn't time the drying time on it, but it seemed to dry rather quickly. I have used top coats that have dried much faster, but also ones that take much longer to dry.

Both of these polishes, as well as much more, are now available through the Powder Perfect shop.

-Bettina