Monday, 16 June 2014

My First Polishes from KBShimmer

I received some polishes by KBShimmer as part of some nail mail ages ago and I have finally got around to swatching them.

"Totally Tubular" - This one has a teal blue/green base with blue and pink dots. For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat.




"Proud Peacock" - This one has a dusty green base with black and blue hex, white bar glitters and small white hex. This one didn't really make me thin of a peacock, but it certainly is a unique polish. For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat.




"Iris My Case" - I love this soft lilac base with white, pink, blue, and purple glitters. Such a pretty combination in this polish. For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat. 




"Lottie Dottie" - This one is an adorable mix of pink and blue dots and bar glitters in a white crelly base. This one is my favourite out of my very small KBShimmer collection. For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat.







These are such beautiful polishes and I would love to get more from KBShimmer some time soon. 

-Bettina