Wednesday, 25 June 2014

Lady Is A Vamp by Powder Perfect

I was sent four stunning polishes from the new Lady Is A Vamp Collection by Powder Perfect. The collection has six different polishes in it and will be available from tomorrow! You can check out @PowderPerfect on Instagram for more amazing swatches of the collection.

"Maneater" - This polish is simply amazing! In the sunlight it is a beautiful holographic polish, but in the shade you can see the true details of the polish. This isn't just another holo, it has a combination of teal and iridescent glitters in it too! For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat. When applying this polish you can hardly even tell that there are any glitters in it, it apples that smoothly!

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: In light box

"Boudoir" - This is a creamy blue with flakies and gold glitters. Another beautiful formula to apply. For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box


"Jealousy" - This is a polish to be jealous of! A stunning deep berry holo. For my swatch I used three thin coats, and no top coat!

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: In light box


"With My High Heels On" - The perfect red! The is such a beautiful creamy red, but with a slight berry tone to it that gives it a softness. For my swatch I used two coats and no top coat! 

Lighting: Inside

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: In light box

This collection will be available tomorrow from Powder Perfect. As a special gift from Jacinta she has given me a discount code to share with you all. Use the code BETTINA to get 12% off store wide for two weeks starting tomorrow! 

-Bettina