Monday, 2 June 2014

Gloss N Sparkle Untrieds

Some more untried polishes that I have had sitting waiting patiently to be tried. I can't believe I waited so long to try these!

These polishes by Gloss N Sparkle have the most beautiful formulas, especially for polishes that include large glitters. Application is flawless it's as if it is just a beautiful cream with out the large glitter, that's how amazing these formulas are. They are opaque, yet the glitters still show through. It is the perfect combination of pigmentation and glitter.

"Cookie Dough" - Looks good enough to eat! I have loved this polish ever since I first saw it and it doesn't disappoint. This polish has a soft nude base with a touch of gold shimmer and two different sizes of brown hex glitter. For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat.



"Passion Pop" - I love the bright coral base of this polish! It has various glitters inside including white and orange hex. For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat.




"Strawberry Jive" - This polish has such a pretty, girly pink base with pink hex and tiny gold glitters. I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat for my swatch.



"Too Much Pink?" - Never too much pink! This polish has a very pale pink base with a variety of different sizes and shades of pink glitters. For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat.



"Hearts Aflutter" - This is the girliest glitter topper I have ever seen. It contains metallic silver and pink glitters in a variety of shapes and sizes. I dabbed one coat over "Fairy Floss" by Picture Polish and smoothed it all out with a glossy top coat.



-Bettina