Sunday, 22 June 2014

Glam Polish - Exotic Illusions Part 3

Another three stunning polishes have joined the Exotic Illusions Series this month. If you want to revisit Part 1 you can see that HERE and Part 2 HERE. This series has seen a beautiful collection of polishes with stunning colour shifts. Part 3 is probably my favourite of the releases. 

"Utopian Paradise" - This one is a beautiful shimmery green with a metallic shimmer. The name and the colour make me think of a untouched tropical island with luscious green plants. For my swatch I used three thin coats, plus a glossy top coat.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: Outside shade

"Azure Bay" - An amazing bright blue with a super strong pink/purple shimmer. Such a beautiful polish, it reminds me of a tropical summer. The pink shimmer was really hard to capture, but you can kind of see it in the bottle, more than on the nail. For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: Sunlight

"Divine Cosmos" - This one is a deep purple with an amazingly strong blue shimmer. In some lighting it looks mostly blue, and in other lighting it looks all purple. This one reminds me of a tropical summer night. For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: Outside shade
These three polishes are now available for pre-order from the Glam Polish shop. The official release date is the 26th of June, but don't wait until they are all sold out! 

-Bettina