Tuesday, 27 May 2014

Untried Halloween Polishes by Glam Polish

More swatches! The two polishes that I have tonight were part of the 2013 Halloween Trio by Glam Polish.

I had intended to swatch these polishes for my Halloween in April idea, but I ran out of time. Good thing they also fit into Untried May!

"Graveyard Smash!" - An amazing combination of purple, red, and green glitters of different shapes and sizes in a clear base. I dabbed one coat over "I Saw... U Saw... We Saw... Warsaw!" by O.P.I.. I love how this looks!

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

"Blood & Bones!" - A creepy combination of black, white, and red glitters of different shapes and sizes, including skull glitter! I dabbed one coat over "Don't Pretzel My Buttons" by O.P.I.. I was super excited to see that the white glitter glows under a black light!! 

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: Black light


-Bettina