Thursday, 22 May 2014

PrettyPots - Scattered Holographic Polishes

PrettyPots Polish has just added five new scattered holographic polishes to their core line, all named after deserts! I love, love, love holographic polishes at the moment so I was very excited to be able to swatch these polishes. All of these polishes have a fantastic formula and are very smooth to apply.

"Orange Chiffon" - This one is deep burnt orange. I quite like the deep burnt orange colour for a change, I don't have anything like it.  For my swatch I used two thin coats plus a glossy top coat.

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: In light box

"Lemon Sugar Pancakes" - This one is a zesty lemon shade with lime undertones. This one was slightly thinner than the others, so for this swatch I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat.

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: In light box

"Green Velet Cupcake" - This is one is a beautiful green/teal colour with blueish undertones. I think this one also had the best holographic sparkle! For my swatch I used two thin coats plus a glossy top coat.

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: In light box

"Blueberry Muffin" - A bright blue almost blurple colour. For this swatch I used two thin coats plus a glossy top coat.

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: In light box

"Strawberry Crepe" - This one is almost good enough to eat! I love this soft candy pink! I used two thin coats plus a glossy top coat for my swatch.

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: In light box


-Bettina