Thursday, 1 May 2014

Polish Me Silly Under The Black Light

This month I am going through as many of my untried polishes as I can. I've had these fantastic polishes siting in my untried pile for ages now, but as soon as I saw that they glowed under my new black light they immediately got pushed to the front of my pile! I think OhMyGoshPolish now has me addicted to testing my polishes out under a black light!

"Freckles" - Heaps of tiny neon glitters in a clear base. I dabbed one coat over "Snow me White" by Sinful Colors. I love this polish so much! It is so much fun and would look great over any colour. Glow picture, followed by picture in my light box. The Glow shot of this one was really hard to capture. It looked AMAZING in real life but my camera just couldn't capture it. I am loving this black light glow!



"TGIF" - This one is so much fun! Different sized neon glitter, plus black and white bar glitters, large black square and small white squares.  For my base I used "Cool Grey" by Sinful Colors, with one coat of Milani Holographic Silver over the top. Then I dabbed one coat of "TGIF" over the top. Such an smooth formula for a polish with such large glitters. Glow picture up first! Then picture in my light box.




More untried polishes coming soon, and I have loads of swatches of new up coming polishes too!

-Bettina