Tuesday, 27 May 2014

Love Thy Polish Untried

Yep, that's right... More untried polishes. I am so happy with how many untried polishes I am getting through this month. Many of these untried polishes I have had sitting around for a very long time.

Both of these polishes from Love Thy Polish I have picked up from blog sales (love my blog sales).

"Peppermint Patty" - This one is so creamy! A soft mint base with dark and light minty green glitters. For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat to smooth it all out.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

"Royalty" - This one is a deep purple jelly with fine purple glitter. This one looks so much more amazing on compared to in the bottle. It has heaps of depth and easy coverage. For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat. 

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

-Bettina