Wednesday, 14 May 2014

It's going to be "Legendary"

"Legendary" is a limited edition polish to celebrate one year of collaboration between Glam Polish and Mei Mei's Signatures. This is a deep vampy purple with shimmery glass flecks and scattered holo. It is super sparkly! It has a stunning gold shimmer among the rainbow of glittering scattered holo glitter.  I have been finding recently with polishes by Glam Polish that they are just too awesome for my camera to handle, this polish is no exception. "Legendary" is a stunning polish and my photos aim to show off all the sparkle. For my swatch I used three thin coats with a glossy top coat. "Legendary" is now available from Glam Polish (shipping to Australia and USA) and Mei Mei's Signatures (world wide shipping). Get in quicky as I am sure this limited edition polish will go fast!

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Direct setting sunlight

Macro

-Bettina