Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend Collection by Glam Polish

The most sparkly collection from Glam Polish so far! Beware, I use the word "sparkly" a lot during this post as there is just no other word for the amazing sparkle that lights up these polishes. Inspired by the Hollywood Icon Marilyn Monroe. This collection features a mix of glassfleck, microglitters, and a touch of holographic dust in a bright jelly base. This unique combination of glitters and flecks results in the most eye catching, sparkly polishes in my collection. So sparkly that they even sparkle in soft lighting, such as in the shade or in my light box. On their own each polish dries to a slightly textured finish which is easily smoothed out with a top coat. For each of my swatches I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat. This collection will be available for pre-order from tomorrow with shipping to Australia and America.

"I Found a Dream" - A sparkly emerald green.

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Outside shade


"Bye Bye Baby" - An icy glacier blue. 

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Outside shade

"Incurably Romantic" - This one is a deep pink with a redish tone.

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: In light box


"I'm Through with Love" - I love this purple! To me this is the perfect shade of purple, and I can't resist the sparkle. 

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Outside shade

"Runnin' Wild" - The perfect shade of blurple.

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Outside direct sunlight


"That Old Black Magic" - A super sparkly black. Even though this is a black polish there are so many colours to it. My personal favourite from this collection.


Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Outside direct sunlight


-Bettina