Thursday, 15 May 2014

Arcane

Arcane Lacquer has recently added two new core shades to their line of polishes. Of course, they are beautiful polishes. They are both so smooth easy to work with too!

"Rarefied" - A deep chocolate base with pink flakies and a touch of holo sparkle. The pink flakies are hard to capture, but they add a beautiful shimmer and warmth to the polish. I love this polish for winter as it has a warmth to its dark base. For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Direct Sunlight


"Pistola" - A dark purple jelly base with flakies and violet shimmers. Another dark colour that is perfect for coming into winter. I love how the flakies show through in the jelly base giving it amazing dimension with the right amount of sparkle. For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: Direct Sunlight

Lighting: In light box

Both of these shades are now available from Arcane Lacquer for $9.50.

-Bettina