Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Arcane Redefine Collection

A new collection from Arcane, that is just as stunning as all their other polishes. Arcane is known for their easy to work with formulas that use small glitters and flakies to create unique and stunning colour combinations.

The Redefine Collection features four new colours that are available from the Arcane Etsy store today for $9.50ea.

"Oil and Water" - A black jelly base packed with blue/green flakies. This is an amazing polish at every angle! For my swatch I used two thin coats plus a glossy top coat. I love how the macro photos turned out, they really shows up all the beautiful flakies.






"Just a Phase" - A teal jelly filled with colourful flakies. This one has a really strong pink/purple/gold colour shift that is impossible to capture on camera, but strongly visible on the nail. It is amazing to see such a strong pink colour shift in a teal base. For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat. 





"Echo" - A beautiful bright pink jelly base with silver and blue flakies and just a hint of holo. Such a stunning silver glow on this polish. I can't wait to wear this polish again for a girls night out. For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat.





"Make a Move" - An orchid purple with gold flakies. This was my personal favourite from the collection. I love the base colour and the shimmery gold flakes makes it simply irresistible. The only way I could capture the gold shimmer from the flakies was by using the flash on my camera in weird lighting, but it is worth showing off the shimmery gold flakies. For my swatch I used two thin coats plus a glossy top coat.






-Bettina