Wednesday, 7 May 2014

AMAZE - BALLZ

"Amaze" & "Ballz" is a limited edition duo by Shades of Phoenix, and I've got to say, it's pretty amazeballz!

"Amaze" - A vibrant mix of different purple glitters in a shimmery base. I love all the diverse glitters in this polish, it is so different from any other glitter topper I have in my collection. I dabbed one coat over "Wisteria" by Picture Polish. I love this look, it's very sparkly yet over the pastel base it is still soft and girly.

Macro

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box


"Ballz" - An explosion of blue, and slightly greenish, glitters in a clear base. I couldn't choose a single colour to layer this over so I chose to do a subtle gradient using "Baby's Got The Blues" by Miss Ashleigh and "Tiffany" by Picture Polish. Over my gradient I dabbed just one coat plus a glossy top coat. Both of these polishes are so jam packed with glitter all I needed was one thin coat!

Macro

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Close up of my gradient with "Ballz" over the top.
Lighting: In light box
-Bettina