Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Glam Polish

Glam Polish has done it again! The Opulence Series features REAL 23 karat gold and 12 karat white gold leaf flakes! These polishes are the result of polish making genius and are stunning in every way possible. 

"Indulgence" is a bright read jelly with flakies and 23 karat gold leaf flakes. For my swatch I used four thin coats plus a top coat. This bright sexy red with real gold flakes is such an indulgent polish, so well named.

Lighting: In light box


Macro lighting: In light box

Lighting: Inside with flash
Lighting: Outside shade (really shows the intense red)

Lighting: In light box

"Temptation" is a bright purple jelly with flakies and 23 karat gold leaf flakes. For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a top coat. This was my favourite out of the three. With the royal purple base and real gold it felt like I was wearing the polish of royalty.

Lighting: In light box


Macro lighting: In light box

Lighting: Inside with flash (really shows the gold flakies)

Lighting: Outside shade
Lighting: In light box

"Euphoria" is a bright blue jelly packed with flakies, holo dust and 12 karat white gold leaf flakes. For my swatch I used four thin coats plus a top coat. I love everything about this one; the colour of this icy blue, and the sprinkling of holo glitter and large white gold flakes it; absolutely breath taking. 

Lighting: In light box

Macro lighting: In light box

Lighting: Inside with flash (really shows the holo glitter)

Lighting: Outside shade

Lighting: In light box

The formula for all of these polishes is quite delicate because of the real gold flakes. Even though it is a delicate formula application was smooth and effortless. I was careful not to drag the polish too much or else it would break up the delicate gold flakes. I had no trouble getting out the larger gold flakes but because of the delicacy of the gold flakes don't shake the bottle, instead just leave it upside down for a few minuets before use to mix up the flakes.

These polishes will be available for pre-order on the 23rd of April, exclusively from Glam Polish for $12.95.

-Bettina