Wednesday, 5 March 2014

piCture pOlish - Monroe

I recently went on a Picture Polish spree.With so many stunning polishes I wanted to get all of them, but I had to narrow my list down to just a few polishes, and thankfully this one make the cut. "Monroe" is such a stunning polish. A deep red jelly with holographic silver flakes and a fantastic formula! Each coat glided on effortlessly and even dried to a smooth glossy finish on its own (but I always wear a top coat anyway, so my photos show three thin coats plus a top coat).

Outside shade

Direct sunlight

Sunlight

Sunlight

Sunlight

Inside with flash

Inside with flash

Direct sunlight

Sunlight

Shade

Sunlight

I think this is going to end up being one of those polishes that I reach for when I want something classic but don't know what to wear. Such a perfect polish!

-Bettina