Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Glam Polish - Fantasy Trio

The Fantasy Trio is a Mei Mei's Signatures exclusive trio by Glam Polish.

"Unreachable" a baby pink crelly with nude undertones. This polish contains a mix of fine gold glitter, and small black and white glitters. For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a top coat. I actually liked this one more than I was expecting to, even though it does make my finger look a bit like a lobster.

Outside shade

Direct Sunlight

"Out Of This World" a light blue/grey crelly base with glitters of different shapes and sizes of black and purple glitters. For my swatch I used three thin coats with at top coat. Great formula on both of these crelly polishes, smooth application and even glitter coverage.

Shade

Direct sunlight

"She Is Elusive" a beautiful deep purple base with micro holo glitter. For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a top coat. A deep, dark vampy purple that is stunning in the sunlight as it sparkles at all angles. 



-Bettina