Friday, 21 March 2014

Glam Polish - The Bunny Trail Collection

Such a super cute collection just in time for Easter! This collection is full of pastel polishes with a mix of small, medium and large pastel dot glitter. Another beautiful collection from Glam Polish.

The first few polishes are all quite similar, so I will talk about them after the swatch photos.

"Spring Has Sprung" such a perfect spring green with yellow dot glitter.

Glossy top coat

Matte top coat

"Lil' Chickadee" a soft peach with peachy pink glitter. I love the name of this polish, my older cousin used to call me chickadee when I was younger, so the name has good memories attached to it.

Glossy

Matte

"For Peep's Sake" a beautiful soft sky blue. This was the brightest in the collection, but still really soft and pretty. 

Glossy

Matte

"It's A Good Hare Day" is a soft lavender purple. This one is so pretty in the bottle, but it looks so much more amazing on the nail!

Glossy

Matte

"Bunny Love" is a soft pink crelly base with small gold micro glitter and pink dot glitter. Absolutely beautiful. 

Glossy

Matte
For my swatches of these polishes I used three thin coats plus a coat of Seche Vite for my glossy top coat, then O.P.I Matte top coat. All of these polishes had good formulas, not too thick or clumpy and easy to work with. I needed to wait for each layer to dry a bit before adding the next so as not to drag the larger glitter, but I didn't need to do any fishing for the large dot glitters. 

"Hop Till You Drop" is the last polish from this collection. A super cute glitter topper containing a mix of all the dot glitters in a clear base. For my swatch I dabbed two coats over a white base and smoothed it out with a coat of Seche Vite. 

Direct sunlight

Shade

This is a limited edition collection available for pre-order now from Glam Polish. Glam Polish ships to Australia and America, so get this collection while you can!


-Bettina