Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Smudged - Valentines Day Trio

Smudged polish is a new to me brand.  I am so happy with this brand! It was better than I was expecting it to be.

The Valentines Day Trio had three stunning polishes including a texture, a thermal, and a crelly.

"Heart Throb" is a bright red jelly polish that dries to a textured finish.

With out a top coat in direct sunlight and shade.



With a glossy top coat in sunlight and shade.



With a matte top coat in sunlight and shade. 





"Tickle Me Pink" This has to be one of my favorite thermal polishes (not that I have many thermals, but still, it's amazing). Three thin coat with a top coat.

Hot

Transitioning 

Cold



Last but not least is this awesome crelly "Be Mine." Love it! Three thin coats with a top coat.



Then I had to add a matte top coat. 




Then I stamped over the top with my favorite stamping plate from Nailz Craze NC02.



-Bettina