Friday, 28 February 2014

Just Playing With Polish

Some times just playing with polish leads to something better than you expected. I seriously believe this is the greatest gradient that I have ever done, and I wasn't even trying to do anything fancy. It was just one of those luck times where it worked.  I haven't blogged about my nail art much recently, mostly just swatches, but I am really proud of this one so it gets its own post. I never planned to have a full post for this and because it was just something I did when I was playing around I didn't get photos in proper lighting. 

For the gradient I used "Unicorn" by Sinful Colors, "Pink Friday" by O.P.I. and "Baby's Got The Blues" by Miss Ashleigh. I used one coat of Seche Vite to smooth it out and speed up the drying process, then I added a matte top by O.P.I..


I decided to add some stamping over the top.  I used Nailz Craze plate NC 02 with "Beyond" by Color Club. Of course I had to use my all time favourite image!!




Hope you like it as much as I do!

-Bettina