Friday, 21 February 2014

Glam Polish - Nature's Beauty Trio

This is a trio from the nail polish gods! Three unique polishes inspired by nature.

"Bird of Paradise" is a lime green jelly packed with gorgeous holographic, metallic and matte glitters. For my swatch I used three thin coats with a top coat. For the amount of glitter that is packed into this polish it still has a smooth, workable formula.







"Black Opal." My favorite from the collection! This one has a black jelly base with holo charcoal glitter. This one has a similar formula to the polishes from the Cast a Spell Collection. When I was swatching the Cast a Spell Collection I wanted a black polish, and here is it! Simply amazing and so sparkly!  For my swatch I used three thin coats with a top coat.




"Aurora" has a blue jelly base and is packed with heaps of different glitters including holo stars. This one was particularly hard to capture. I can guarantee that this one is much more amazing in real life! For my swatch I used three thin coats with a top coat. Because there is so much glitter packed into this one it takes a little glitter placement, but nothing too major. Still a really good glitter to base ratio in  this formula. 





These Polishes are now available from Glam Polish for pre-order. "Bird of Paradise" is available for $9.95 and "Black Opal" and "Aurora" are $10.95 each. Glam Polish offers shipping to Australia and America. Other countries will be able to purchase from stockists late March.

-Bettina