Monday, 27 January 2014

New Shades of Phoenix

I have swatches of two new Shades of Phoenix polishes being released tonight at 7pm!

"Phoenix 2.0" I did two different swatches of this one to show what it looks like over different colours. I love the iridescent glitters in this one. It also has fiery orange hexes and pink, red, and green dots. This one really needs to be left upside down for a bit before use to make it easier to fish out the dot glitter. For both of my swatches I used two coat. My first swatch is over "Funky Dunkey" by O.P.I.



 
 
Next is two coats of "Phoenix 2.0" over "Fly" by O.P.I. 




 


"Erzulie." I love the combination of glitters in this one! This polish has white bar glitter and white hearts, grey, purple, pink and black hexes of different sizes. Again it helped to leave the bottle upside down before use to help fish out the larger glitters. I layered two to three coats over Ulta3 "Lilac Bloom."