Monday, 27 January 2014

Glam Polish - Hollywood Magic Trio

As part of the January releases from Glam Polish we have the Hollywood Magic Trio. I am in love with this trio! The collection features a cute combination of pastel dots (yay) and holographic glitter (double yay) in all different shapes and sizes.

"Old Hollywood." When I think of old Hollywood I think of black and white movies and bright red lipstick, so that is why I chose Sally Hansen "Cheery Red" as my base. This is one coat plus a few larger glitters dabbed on. I love the combination of different holo, black, and white shapes including dots, diamonds, stars and Mickey Mouse heads!






 
 
"A Star is Born." So soft and pretty. I dabbed one coat over "Baby's got the Blues" by Miss Ashleigh. This polish is a mix of light blue and green dots, with holo dots and stars in a sparkly clear base. 









 
 
 
 
"Screen Siren."  So cute and girly. I dabbed one coat over "Pink Friday" by O.P.I. A mix of light pink and purple dots, hot pink diamonds, and holo bow glitters in a sparkly clear base.
 







 
 
This trio is part of the January releases that are available for pre-order from the 23rd of January. This trio will be available individually for $9.95. Glam Polish ships to Australia and America and will be available from international stockists about late February.
 
 
-Bettina