Sunday, 5 January 2014

Celestial Holo's

Today I have three of seven beautiful holo polishes from Celestial Cosmetics that are being added to their core range tomorrow.

The three polishes that I have to show you all have very similar formulas. They are super easy to work with. For each swatch I used three thin coats with no top coat. All photos are also taken in direct sunlight.

"In The Navy" is a dark blue linear holographic polish. This one has the strongest linear holo sparkle out of the three. Amazing!





"Elegantly Wasted" is a dark purple linear holo. This is probably my favourite, I love the berry purple colour.





"Moonlight Glow" is a soft pink holo with blue undertones. I am really glad that I was able to kind of capture the blue undertones in this polish as it is really subtle. The holo sparkle in this one was not as strong as the others but I am simply putting that down to it being a lighter colour.





Lastly, I had to create a gradient with these three. I had them lined up ready to swatch and they looked so pretty lined up together. For this I did use a top coat to smooth and blend the colours together. The work so perfectly in a gradient.




-Bettina