Thursday, 26 December 2013

Miss Ashleigh Seasons Greetings Duo

Miss Ashleigh's Seasons Greetings Duo includes a stunning thermal and a beautiful glitter.

"Pa Rum Pum Pum Plum." This is such a beautiful scattered holo thermal and it has an amazing formula, just two coats with a top coat. When it is cold it is pink as it gets hotter is gets lighter until it is a totally silver white holo. I had so much fun with this thermal! I first tried the thermal effect under water. Then it was so hot that it practically stayed white with the tips occasionally showing shades of pink when the air con kicked in. Unfortunately because the weather has been so hot I couldn't get a photo when it was totally cold. I dipped my nails into ice cold water but as soon as I took my nails out of the water the colour started transitioning back to white.








"O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree." For this I layered two coats (with some extra glitters dabbed on top) over "Kryptonite" by Miss Ashleigh (Kryptonite and other thermals by Miss Ashleigh will be up soon). This gave a little glitter to the thermal, and a little thermal to the glitter. The base for this one had a slight green tint that was quite thin, almost too thin, but it was still really pretty and perfect to layer over an opaque green.



 


 
 
-Bettina