Friday, 27 December 2013

Last lot of Christmas nail art

Sadly the season is over. I would have liked more time to do Christmas nail art, but this will have to be the last of it until next year.

As soon as I saw "Sweet Baby Jesus" by Lilypad Lacquer it reminded me of glistening snow, so I had to do some snow flakes over the top, even though it's not winter here. I used Konad blue and plate m59.




"Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree" had to have a Christmas Tree stamp over the top! Awesome close up of the glittery "O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree" by Miss Ashleigh!  :)  The Christmas tree stamp is from unknown brand of stamping plates that was a gift, so if you're wondering what plate it is I am sorry, I don't know but it seems to be a generic brand of some sorts.

 



Lastly I am going to share a nail fail. Sadly my candy cane stamping didn't work out as well as I had hoped, so use your imagination and pretend that the stamping is even. I have a close up shot of the nail that turned out the best but is still a little wonky. For my base colour I used Sally Hansen "Cherry Red" and stamped over the top with Konad white polish and BM-423.


 
 
-Bettina