Friday, 6 December 2013

Getting into the Christmas Spirit

It's that time of year again! Time for some Christmas nail art featuring some awesome Aussie indie polishes, with lots of glitter!

First up, candy cane inspired nails. Bright and super sparkly red stripes with glitter accent and candy cane stamp. The indie polish featured here is my new favourite glittery red "Kevin!" by Powder Perfect Polish. I also used Sally Hansen "Cherry Red" and Konad white stamping polish.

 

 
 
Next up, sparkly Christmas tree! I used three different Aussie indies for this one. For my base I used one really thin coat of "Christmas Treats" by PrettyPots Polish over white. For my Christmas tree I used a combination of "Decorate a Palm Tree" by Powder Perfect Polish and "Conjuring" by Glam Polish. I love this one!
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
More to come soon :)
-Bettina