Thursday, 26 December 2013

December What's In-die Box?

I hope everyone that ordered their What's In-die Box for December has received them so that there are no surprises here.

This months theme was The Festive Season. Again, another great collection of unique polishes!

First up is "Pinklebells" by Peita's Polish. A beautiful glittery pink with a touch of silver holo. This one was a bit thick because of all the glitter but it was workable. For my swatch I used two coats with a top coat.


 

 "You're a Mean One Mr Grinch!" by Glam Polish. So bright with just a little bit of sparkle. Amazing formula, just two coats with top coat.




My Favourite from this months box is "She's gone orna-mental" by Powder Perfect. At first it just looked like a sparkly blue polish, but at a closer look it had little bits of green and purple as well. It kind of reminds me of a peacock, so beautiful. For my swatch I used three thin coats with a top coat.

 


 



Next up is the delicious "Drowned in Custard" by Deadset Babes. A creamy light yellow with tiny red, green, gold, and silver glitters.  This is my first polish from Deadest Babes, and I am quite impressed. Only two coats with a top coat.

 


"Sweet Baby Jesus" by Lilypad Lacquer. Absolutely stunning but so difficult to capture. A white-blue sparkle that reminds me of snow. I layered two thin coats over white with a top coat.

 
 
 
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.
 
-Bettina