Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Son of a peach!

I am going to start off by saying I love blog sales. Recently I have picked up some awesome polishes from blog sales, including "Son of a Peach" by China Glaze. In the bottle it looks like a pastel neon, I don't even know how a pastel can be neon but that is the best way I can explain it. On the nail it looks much more neon and a bit less pastel. Of course, being such an awesome colour, it was a bit difficult to capture. In all it's neon awesomeness it makes my fingers look really sunburnt, but it is totally worth it. It was mostly opaque in two coats but the formula was a bit streaky so I added a third coat to try and smooth it out.






Then for fun I added a glitter gradient using one of my favourite glitter toppers, "Stop the Press" by Ulta3.

 



-Bettina