Saturday, 16 November 2013

Nutcracker Trio

It is nearly Christmas time, so that means amazing Christmas themed indies! Today I have the Nutcracker Trio by PrettyPots Polish.


First up is the very sparkly "Sugar Plum Faerie." This polish has a holo finish to it adding even more sparkle! For my swatch I used three think coats and a top coat.  Inspired by the fairy in the Nutcracker.





"Princely" is an amazing glitter bomb in a blue jelly base. This one contains gold dot glitter, medium red hexes, large holo blue hexes, with blue micro glitter throughout a blue jelly base. It is just too pretty! For my swatch I used two coats over "I saw... U saw... We saw... Warsaw" by O.P.I. This polish could easily be layered and used on its own but I like to layer jellies like this over an opaque base, but that's just me. Inspired by the toy soldier in the Nutcracker.

 

 

 
 
 
I have saved my favourite for last. This one is "Christmas Treats." This is the ultimate Christmas polish! Without a doubt I will be wearing this polish for Christmas. It is just so perfect! It reminds me of everything Christmas. This polish has mini red, green, and gold glitters, gold stars, medium green dots, and large red dots in a creamy shimmer base. For my swatch I used two coats with a top coat. This polish does come with extra glitters to save fishing for them, but as soon as I got this polish I turned it upside down and left it until I wanted to use it, so I had no problem fishing out the larger glitters.
 


 
 
This collection is available for pre-order now (see HERE) and orders will be sent out on November 18th when the polishes will also be available individually.  Don't miss out!
 
 
-Bettina