Sunday, 17 November 2013

Home Alone Christmas Collection by Powder Perfect

Powder Perfect Polish is a new brand for me, so I was really excited to be able to try some of their polishes. I was sent four polishes from their Home Alone Christmas Collection.

Being the nail polish addict that I am I had to start swatching these beauties as soon as I got them. Lucky for me that means that I managed to get in a few good swatches before it started raining!

"Decorate a Palm Tree" is a crazy sparkly Christmas tree green polish. For my swatch I used two coats and a top coat. I don't like a lot of green polishes, but I seem to be making more and more exceptions. This is one of those exceptions.








Next is "Kevin!" This is one of the most amazing red polishes I have ever tried. I will be wearing this one again, and again. So sparkly!!! For my swatch I used two coats and a top coat.





"A Gooey Show of Emotion." I love this one, it reminds me of a white Christmas. This polish is packed with different gold, blue, and silver glitters in a creamy white base. For my swatch I used two coats and a top coat. It has such a perfect formula, I didn't have to do any fishing for glitter and it wasn't too thick either.





Last up I have "Ornaments out of Fishhooks"  This polish is a super dense glitter topper with different blue/green, silver, and a few purple glitters in a clear base. I tried this polish over two different bases. The while base is Sinful Colors "Snow me White" with just one coat dabbed over the top and a top coat to smooth it out. Then I added a matte top coat, just for fun. The second base colour is "Soft Hydrangea" by Ulta3 with one coat dabbed over the top.



 
 

These polishes, along with the rest of the Home Alone Christmas Collection (12 polishes in total) are available now from the Powder Perfect Etsy Store and Big Cartel Store.
 
 
-Bettina