Saturday, 19 October 2013

Pastel Love

Today I am finally posting my swatches from the Pastel Love Collection by Pretty Pots Polish.
The Pastel Love Collection has six unique pastel polishes. I am a huge fan of pastel polishes, the are always the first to catch my eye, this collection has some new favorites! :)

"Hydrangea Garden" One of my favorites from this collection.This one has a soft purple base with yellow, blue, and purple glitters. It is so beautiful and easy to apply, even looks great with a matte top coat. For my swatch I used three coats, but you could get away with two coats for shorter nails.

Inside

Direct sunlight

Macro


"Pink Rainbows" My other favorite from this collection, it reminds me of fairy bread! :) This polish as a pastel pink base with a rainbow of glitters, hence the name. This one has a very similar formula to "Hydrangea Garden" both apply smoothly and look great with a matte topcoat. For my swatch I used three coats, but shorter nails could easily get away with two.


Inside

Direct sunlight

Outside shade


Matte top coat

Macro

"Grape Jam N' Sugar" This one is a super sparkly purple jelly with a mix of pink, purple, and silver glitter. It is really sparkly in the sun light and shade. For my swatch I used three coats and a glossy top coat. 


Direct sunlight
Outside shade
Macro

"Candy Peach" This one has a soft peach-beige base that is pretty much the same colour as my skin tone, so it blended with my skin. It would probably look better on someone who actually had a tan (unlike me, as i am really white!). I found it looked best with a matte top coat.  I used three coats for my swatch.

Direct sunlight with glossy topcoat
Direct sunlight with matte topcoat

Outside shade with matte topcoat

I love the glitter combination in this one!

Macro


"Dreamless" despite the name it is a very dreamy polish. This one is a gorgeous pearly white with a slight blue purple duochrome finish. It applies very smoothly and builds to opacity in about three coats. I really like this one and how soft it is while still having that crisp white polish feel.

Outside shade

Direct sunlight
I did my best to capture the slight duochrome finish, it really is gorgeous!





The last polish in the Pastel Love collection is "Granny Smith Loves Pearls" which I swatched along with some polishes from collection one. If you would like to see those swatches again including "Granny Smith Loves Pearls" see HERE!

The whole Pastel Love collection is available from Pretty Pots Polish HERE!

Keep your eye out for upcoming swatches of the Colour Riot Collection being released on November 1st!

-Bettina