Thursday, 26 September 2013

31 Day Challenge: Days 11-20

It is quite depressing how far behind I have gotten. I was away for part of last week and then the beginning of this week as well, which meant no nail time! :( I didn't want to give up though, so I have caught up with most of the nail challenges and it's time for another bulk update. I am also sick today so I don't feel like writing a lot. If you want to know what colours I used or have any other questions, just ask. :)

Day 11: Polka Dots
Textured pink Dots. I really wasn't happy with how this one turned out but I didn't have enough time to come up with something better.



Day 12: Stripes
Can't go wrong with black and gold!



Day 13: Animal Print
I really like how this one turned out. I will definitely be doing something similar again one day soon. For this one I tried the BarryM Nail Art Pen for the first time, I really liked how it worked and it was perfect for a design like this.



Day 14: Flowers
I really need to practice my roses, but I still really like this one anyway.




Day 15: Delicate Print
Since my freehand skills aren't great I used Konad plate m57.




Day 16: Tribal Print
This is probably the worst tribal print I have ever done. I started using the BarryM Nail Art Pen but I couldn't get a fine line like I wanted, so I kind of gave up half way though and ended up using acrylic paint.




Day 17: Glitter
The best glitter bomb I could think of, Glam Polish "Evie" over black, so sparkly.




Day 18: Half Moons
I love how simple, yet classy half moon nails can be.




Day 19: Galaxies
I normally love doing galaxy nails, but I don't think this is my best work. I'll be doing more galaxy nails again soon! :)





Day 20: Water Marble
I am no water marble expert but I wanted to try something different and I like how it turned out.




I'm not exactly happy with all the work that I have done, but I guess that's been because I was trying to work quickly to catch up. I hope that I can have a bit more time with the last part of the challenge.

Oh, well. I am going back to bed now!

-Bettina