Thursday, 12 September 2013

31 Day Challenge 2013: Days 7-10

Still keeping up with the day to day nail challenges, I've even managed to post pictures on IG! Now it's time for a blog update.

Day 7: Black and White
I love what I did for this one! 



I've done a few similar manis with different glitter toppers, so I thought I would try it out with Sally Hansen's Fuzzy Coat "Tweedy" over Sinful Colors "Snow me White" and "Black on Black."



Day 8: Metallic
I wasn't sure what to do for this one, until I stumbled across the perfectly named "Metallic 4 Life" by O.P.I.



This polish was very difficult to photograph because of all the cray reflection off the glitter. So this is the best shot I could get, you can see how sparkly it is!




Day 9: Rainbow!

I loved this one so much that I did two!

Take one:  Pastel stripy rainbow.





For the rainbow I used Australis "Peek-A-Boo" "Sweetpea" and "Aqua" Sinful Colors "Unicorn" and "Island Coral" (the pink polish is some random unknown). All over Sinful Colors "Snow Me White."

Take 2: Dot rainbow, inspired by Cutepolish.



Normally I prefer pastel colours, but I love how bright and colourful this one turned out to be!

Again, I used Sinful Colors "Snow me White" as my base. For the dotted rainbow I used Sally Hansen "Cherry Red" Ulta3 "Tangerine Tango" "Honolulu" and "Tahitian Lime" BYS "Touch Blue, Make it True" and Funky Fingers "Riot."

Day 10: Gradient.

I recently got some Zoya Pixie Dust polishes thanks to some awesome nail mail, so they were the inspiration for my gradient. 



I love this fiery textured gradient, it sparkled like crazy in the sunlight and I didn't want to take it off!
For this one I used Zoya Pixie Dust polishes "Destiny" "Beatrix" and "Solange." 

Well that's the colours portion of the 31 Day Challenge over, now on to the patterns!

-Bettina





P.S. Keep on eye out tomorrow for my first review! ;)