Friday, 30 August 2013

My picks from the Glam Polish Intergalactic Collection!

I have three polishes from the Glam Polish Intergalactic Collection to show you today.

First up is the glitter topper "Juggling Jupiter."
Glam Polish has amazing glitter toppers and this one is no different, I fell in love with it right away! How could you go wrong with colourful matte dot glitter? It has a great mix of colours and it kind of reminds me of candy.

One coat dabbed over Australis "Peek-A-Boo"


All the matte dot glitter!!

Next is "Planet Purple."
A purple polish packed with colourful glitters.
Unfortunately my fingers look like i am a lobster in these pictures, but it was the best was to show up the true colours of the polish. Had to do a bit of fishing for glitter in this one, but it wasn't too bad.

Three thin coats with a top coat.

Bottle macro.

On the nail macro.

My last pick from this collection is "Mars Attacks."
I love the colour of this one, I kind of have a soft spot for mint green. The coloured glitters with the added butterfly's are so cute. I didn't have to do much fishing for the glitters in this one.

Three thin coats with a top coat.

Bottle macro.

On the nail macro.


I think I may end up getting more from this collection one day because they are all such gorgeous polishes. I am just a broke uni student with an expensive hobby!

-Bettina