Friday, 2 August 2013

Lets hear it for the girls!

I'm back at uni this week, which means less nail time! :( I am sure I will still find time to paint my nails every day, but I am hoping that I will be able to do at very least a post a week.


Today I have another two polishes from the Shades of Phoenix Lets Hear it for the Girls Collection. I don't know why I waited this long to get these two polishes, they are so beautiful (as always).


First up I  have "Artemis."  This polish is a creamy white base packed with rose glitters. It is so pretty and girly. 


Three thin coats of "Artemis" with a top coat.

Matte top coat.


Macro of "Artemis."


The next one is the limited edition "Persephone." This is so much more amazing than any swatch can capture. It was as if every time I looked at my nails I saw it differently! It has a dark purple base with shimmer and small glitters. The shimmer to this polish made it look different in different light and the base sometimes looked purple and other times looked more red. Call me crazy!

Three thin coats with a top coat (sorry the tips are so worn,
I took this photo after I had been wearing it all day).

My attempt of capturing the colour in a macro.

Shades of Phoenix polishes are one of my favorite indie brands, and every time I use one of these amazing polishes I am reminded why I love them so much.

-Bettina