Saturday, 24 August 2013

Galaxy Nails

I have a serious love for galaxy nails. It's almost my go to design when I cant think of anything better to do.

Recently I've done a lot of pastel galaxy nails, so I thought I would try something with some darker colours, just to mix it up a bit.


I really love how this turned out, so there are a lot of photos to go with this one! :)





I chose to use blues and purples for these. My base colour is O.P.I "I Saw... U Saw... We Saw... Warsaw" (I love the name because of my weird obsession with Poland). Then I sponged on the purples:  O.P.I "Funky Drunkey" Australis "Peek-A-Boo" and BC Shade 6. The last colour I sponged on was the light blue: Australis "Aqua."  I applied a quick dry top coat then I stamped on the stars. Added some sparkle with China Glaze "Fairy Dust" (best glitter polish EVER), and finished it off with Essence better than gel nails fast dry top coat (by far the best top coat I have ever tried).


Inside - no flash

Inside - with flash


Outside - shade
(Look at that sparkle!)


Outside - direct sunlight


Yep, I really love my galaxy nails!

I will do more again very soon.   :)

-Bettina