Sunday, 14 July 2013

Ulta3 Swatches

I got a heap of new Ulta3 polishes the other day, so I spent most of the weekend swatching! I was really impressed with a lot of the new polishes that had come out. Seems like Ulta3 is really stepping up their game. The colours were amazing with perfect application.


"Triple Threat"
This one is gorgeous both in the bottle and on the nail. The tiny glitters in the black base were just perfect, and looks amazing when the light reflects off it.

Two coats of "Triple Threat" with a top coat.

"Infamous"
I was surprised how much I liked this one when it was on. The colour and shine was amazing and I couldn't stop looking at my nails!

Two coats of "Infamous" with a top coat.

"Celebutant"
This is a gorgeous metallic purple.

Two coats of "Celebutant" with a top coat.

"Xoxo"
This one was another one that I was surprised with. It would be perfect to layer over almost any colour. I decided to try it over black first and I couldn't stop looking at my nails.

One coat of "Xoxo" over black with a top coat.

"Striking" 
This one kind of reminded me of a sparkly mermaid! 

Three coats of "Striking" with a top coat.

"Gossip"
This beauty has small and medium purple glitters in a clear base. I am so glad that Ulta3 added this to their collection of glitter polishes. It is the perfect shade of purple glitter!

One coat of "Gossip" over white with a top coat.

"Watermelon"
The last few times I had seen this particular colour I was tempted to get it, but for no particular reason I never did got it... Until now! The colour looks a bit darker in the bottle, and it is fairly bright on the nail, but my camera makes it look a fair bit brighter too. It is such an awesome colour with a great formula, it was opaque in almost one coat! 

Two coats of "Watermelon" with a top coat.


"Stop the Press"
I am so glad that Ulta3 came out with this one! I had been looking for a black and white glitter topper that wasn't going to cost a small fortune. This one is perfect! An instant favorite!

Two coats of "Stop the Press" over "Watermelon" with a top coat.


Ok, enough Ulta3 swatches for now!

-Bettina