Wednesday, 17 July 2013

Galaxy nails

One of my all time favorite things to do is galaxy nails!

My first few attempts were total nail fails, but then i finally ended up with a result I was happy with.


First galaxy nails I was happy with! (These were done a quite few months ago)

So after those successful galaxy nails a few months later I decided that I would use some different colours to see what happened ...

Let there be PINK GALAXY NAILS!!!  (Also done a few months ago)

Again this got me thinking, "what other colours can I do galaxy nails with?"

Pastel blue and purple galaxy nails! (I did these a week ago)


I have no idea how I came up with the idea to use pastel blue and purple to do galaxy nails but I LOVE THEM! These ones are by far my favorite, I couldn't stop staring at my nails, and I left them on for two whole days!!! 


So let me know what you think, what colours should I try next?    :)


-Bettina