Sunday, 30 June 2013

Playing with Liquid Sand

I had to attempt some simple nail art with my new liquid sand polishes. I was happily surprised with how it all turned out.

First I decided to do half moon nails using "Pussy Galore" and "I Theodora You" by O.P.I. I love the combination of textures!

"I Theodora You" and "Pussy Galore" half moon nails.

Next I wanted to do gradients with the liquid sand polishes. For some reason I thought it would work differently to a normal sponge gradient, I have no idea why I thought that, but I had to give it a go. I am so happy with how the gradients turned out!

For my first gradient with the liquid sand polishes I thought I would try something with similar colours.

"Honey Ryder" and "What Wizardry is This?" gradient.

After that was a success I had to do a pink and gold liquid sand gradient!

"Pussy Galore" and "Honey Ryder" gradient.

 I just love how these turned out!There will be more liquid sand nail art in my future!

-Bettina