Friday, 28 June 2013

Liquid Sand

From the first time I saw swatches of the O.P.I Bond Girls Collection there were two polishes I knew I had to have right away. It wasn't easy getting my hands on these polishes though! There is only one place near me that sells O.P.I polishes, and when I went there looking for these liquid sand polishes they didn't have it in stock yet. So I go back a few weeks later and they are sold out! I go back again a few weeks later... Finally, they had the polishes I had been looking for in stock! Oh, happy days! 


The first one is "Honey Ryder."  I am really impressed with this one as it is opaque in nearly one coat! I used two coats for full coverage. I love this gold shimmer with the texture, best liquid sand polish!

Two coats of "Honey Ryder" with no top coat.



The other polish that I just had to have from the collection was "Pussy Galore." I am not a big fan of the name but the polish lives up to expectations. It is so pretty and girly.

Three coats of "Pussy Galore" with no topcoat.




-Bettina