Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Australis glitter polishes

It is no secret that I am a big fan of Australis nail polishes! They always have such perfect application.

I got this one a while ago and I was so happy when I found it as it was one of my biggest lemmings ever since I Knew it existed. This is "Milky Way" and has different coloured hex glitters with tiny blue glitters in a white base. It is a favourite for a reason, it's like there is a party on my nails!!

Three coats of "Milky way" with top coat.


The newest one that I recently picked up is "Space Jam." I just stumbled across it one day and I knew I needed it in my life. It was jam packed with glitters into a dark purple jelly base. I loved the use of the large blue hex glitters, they are just so pretty!

Three coats of "Space Jam" with top coat.



-Bettina